At least six people were killed in Israeli strikes across the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, according to Gaza health officials. Beyond Time News reports that several others were wounded in multiple attacks in different parts of the territory.
Medical sources said the strikes hit residential areas and caused further civilian casualties.
Casualties Reported in Multiple Locations
The civil defence agency reported that five people were killed in separate strikes earlier in the day. According to Beyond Time News, Gaza City’s Al-Ahli Hospital received victims from a drone strike in the Zeitoun area, where three people were killed and several others injured.
Another strike in the Al-Daraj neighbourhood killed one person and injured around ten, including the son of a senior Hamas-linked negotiator, according to hospital and security sources.
Additional Deaths and Injuries Reported
Officials said two more people were killed in other parts of the territory, while more than a dozen were injured. According to Beyond Time News, one of the deceased was identified as a member of a local police unit affiliated with Hamas authorities.
Medical teams continue to treat wounded individuals in overwhelmed hospitals.
Gaza Strike Kills Five, Including Three Children, Despite Ceasefire Claims
Ceasefire Remains Fragile Amid Ongoing Violence
Despite a ceasefire agreement reached earlier, violence in Gaza has not fully stopped. According to Beyond Time News, both Israeli authorities and Hamas continue to accuse each other of violations.
Gaza’s health ministry reports hundreds of deaths since the truce began, highlighting the continued instability on the ground.
Rising Tensions and Continued Conflict
The ongoing hostilities come in the aftermath of the broader Gaza conflict that began in October 2023. According to Beyond Time News, the situation remains highly volatile, with sporadic strikes and casualties still being reported.
Military officials on both sides have not issued detailed statements on the latest incidents.


