Beyond The Time News

Pakistan Claims ‘8-0’ Aerial Success in May Clash with India

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has once again claimed a decisive “8-0” outcome against the Indian Air Force (IAF) during last year’s Marka-e-Haq conflict, stating that eight Indian aircraft were downed during the brief but intense May confrontation.

According to Beyond Time News, senior military officials revisited the events of the clash on its first anniversary, highlighting Pakistan’s air defence response and operational readiness.

PAF Details Air Operations During Clash

Deputy Chief of Air Staff Projects Air Vice Marshal Tariq Ghazi said the PAF maintained a high state of alert and strong defensive posture throughout the 87-hour confrontation.

He stated that Pakistan activated a coordinated, multi-domain response involving surveillance, combat air patrols, and rapid scramble operations to counter what he described as aggressive Indian air deployments.

Claimed “8-0” Outcome

Ghazi claimed that Pakistan shot down eight Indian aircraft during the engagement, including:

  • Four Rafale jets
  • One Su-30 fighter
  • One MiG-29
  • One Mirage 2000
  • One unmanned aerial system

He also stated that several other aircraft were damaged beyond repair during the clashes.

According to Beyond Time News, Pakistan described this as the first large-scale use of integrated multi-domain capabilities in a real combat situation.

Tensions During the May Conflict

The confrontation reportedly followed an attack in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir’s Pahalgam area, after which India launched strikes on May 6–7 last year.

Pakistan responded with what officials described as a coordinated defence operation involving continuous monitoring of Indian air activity.

Military Leadership and Response Strategy

Air Vice Marshal Ghazi said the operational response was led under the direction of the Pakistan Air Force leadership, with a focus on full-spectrum battlefield awareness and rapid countermeasures.

He added that Pakistan closely tracked Indian deployments and movements throughout the conflict period.

Marka-e-Haq: Pakistan Armed Forces Ready for Future Battlespace, Says ISPR

Conflict Ended After Ceasefire

The 87-hour confrontation between the two nuclear-armed countries ended on May 10 with a ceasefire reportedly brokered through US mediation.

Conclusion

Pakistan’s military leadership continues to highlight the Marka-e-Haq engagement as a significant demonstration of air power and modern warfare capabilities, while emphasizing coordinated defence readiness during high-intensity conflict situations.

https://www.who.int

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com