Beyond The Time News

Iran Responds to Latest US Peace Proposal

Tehran: Iranian Officials Say Negotiations Continue Through Pakistani Mediation

Tehran: Iran has confirmed that it responded to a new peace proposal from the United States aimed at ending the ongoing conflict between the two countries.

According to Beyond Time News, Iranian officials said diplomatic exchanges are still continuing despite growing criticism in Iranian media over Washington’s latest demands.

The conflict between Iran and the United States intensified earlier this year, leading to military tensions across the region. Although both sides agreed to a fragile ceasefire on April 8, negotiations remain difficult.

Iran Confirms Ongoing Diplomatic Contacts

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baqaei stated during a press briefing that Tehran had already conveyed its concerns to the American side.

He added that discussions continue through Pakistani mediation, although he did not share further details about the negotiations.

According to Beyond Time News, Iran continues to insist on several major demands, including the release of frozen Iranian assets and the removal of long-standing US sanctions.

Iranian officials say these demands remain central to their negotiating position.

Iran Demands Sanctions Relief and Reparations

Tehran has also asked the United States to pay compensation for damage caused during the conflict.

Iranian officials described the war as “illegal and baseless” and argued that reparations are necessary for any lasting agreement.

According to Beyond Time News, Iranian leaders believe the sanctions imposed over the years have seriously damaged the country’s economy and financial system.

The spokesperson stressed that Iran’s negotiating team has defended these demands in every round of talks.

Reports Reveal Details of US Proposal

Iranian media outlets recently reported details of the latest American proposal.

According to reports, Washington presented a five-point plan that included strict conditions related to Iran’s nuclear programme.

One reported condition asked Iran to keep only one nuclear facility operational. Another proposal reportedly called for Tehran to transfer its stockpile of highly enriched uranium to the United States.

Iranian media criticised these conditions and described them as unfair and excessive.

According to Beyond Time News, Iranian news agencies claimed the US had refused to release a significant portion of Iran’s frozen financial assets or provide compensation related to war damage.

Reports also suggested that Washington wanted Tehran to enter formal peace negotiations before fully ending hostilities.

Iranian Media Calls US Demands “Excessive”

Several Iranian media organisations strongly criticised the latest American proposal.

The Mehr News Agency said the United States was seeking concessions through diplomacy that it failed to secure during military operations.

Another Iranian outlet, Fars News Agency, reported that the negotiations could reach a deadlock if both sides failed to compromise.

According to Beyond Time News, analysts believe the negotiations remain highly sensitive because both countries continue to disagree on sanctions, nuclear activity, and regional security issues.

Earlier Iranian Proposal Focused on Wider Regional Conflict

Last week, Iran reportedly submitted its own proposal aimed at ending the conflict.

The proposal called for an immediate end to military operations across the region, including Israeli military actions in Lebanon.

Iran also requested the removal of a US naval blockade imposed on Iranian ports since April 13.

According to Beyond Time News, Tehran additionally demanded the complete lifting of US sanctions and access to frozen Iranian assets held abroad.

Iranian officials also stressed the importance of maintaining control over the strategic Strait of Hormuz, one of the world’s most important global energy routes.

Read more:Trump Issues Dire Warning to Iran Over Peace Deal Acceptance

Regional Stability Remains Uncertain

Despite ongoing negotiations, uncertainty continues across the Middle East.

Experts say any failure in talks could increase military tensions and further impact global energy markets and regional stability.

According to Beyond Time News, international observers continue to monitor the situation closely as diplomatic efforts move forward through mediation channels.

Analysts believe both sides face strong pressure to avoid another major military escalation in the region.

FAQs

What did Iran say about the latest US peace proposal?

Iran confirmed that it responded to the latest US proposal and said negotiations are continuing through mediation.

Who is mediating between Iran and the US?

Iranian officials stated that Pakistan is helping facilitate communication between the two sides.

What are Iran’s main demands?

Iran wants sanctions removed, frozen assets released, and compensation for war-related damages.

What did the US reportedly demand?

Reports suggest the US asked Iran to limit its nuclear activities and transfer enriched uranium stockpiles.

Why is the Strait of Hormuz important?

Strait of Hormuz is one of the world’s key oil shipping routes and plays a major role in global energy trade.

Hashtags

#Iran #UnitedStates #PeaceTalks #MiddleEast #Sanctions #StraitOfHormuz #NuclearTalks #Pakistan #RegionalSecurity #BeyondTimeNews

One thought on “Iran Responds to Latest US Peace Proposal

Comments are closed.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com