Tehran: Iran said on Thursday it is reviewing Washington’s latest response regarding efforts to end the ongoing conflict, while U.S. President Donald Trump signaled he was willing to wait a few more days for Tehran’s decision but warned of possible renewed military action if talks fail.
According to Beyond Time News, diplomatic efforts are continuing despite slow progress in negotiations and rising tensions in the region.
Iran Reviewing US Position
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei confirmed that Tehran had received Washington’s latest views and was currently reviewing them.
He said Pakistan continues to play a mediating role between the two sides, with several rounds of communication already taking place. Pakistan’s interior minister also visited Tehran on Wednesday as part of ongoing diplomatic engagement.
Trump Warns of Quick Action
Speaking to reporters at Joint Base Andrews, President Donald Trump said the United States was prepared to act quickly if negotiations failed.
“If we don’t get the right answers, it goes very quickly,” Trump said, while also expressing hope for a peaceful outcome.
Earlier, Trump reiterated that the U.S. would not allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons and described the talks as being in their “final stages.”
Regional Tensions Remain High
Despite a fragile ceasefire holding for several weeks, talks aimed at ending the conflict have shown limited progress.
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warned that any renewed attacks could trigger a wider regional conflict. In a statement, the force said future aggression would lead to consequences extending beyond the region.
Meanwhile, concerns remain over the Strait of Hormuz, a critical global shipping route for oil and gas exports.
Oil Prices and Global Concerns
The uncertainty surrounding the negotiations has contributed to higher oil prices, raising concerns about inflation and pressure on the global economy.
Analysts say prolonged tensions in the Middle East could continue affecting energy markets and international trade.
Trump is also facing domestic political pressure ahead of upcoming midterm elections as rising fuel prices impact public sentiment in the United States.
Iran Seizes US-Sanctioned Oil Tanker in Sea of Oman
Iran’s Reported Demands
According to reports, Iran’s latest proposal to Washington includes demands related to:urr
- Control and security arrangements in the Strait of Hormuz
- Compensation for war-related damages
- Lifting of U.S. sanctions
- Release of frozen Iranian assets
- Withdrawal of U.S. troops from the region
However, reports suggest several of these conditions had previously been rejected by Washington.
Conclusion
Iran’s review of the latest U.S. response has kept hopes for a diplomatic breakthrough alive, although tensions between the two sides remain high.
According to Beyond Time News, the coming days could prove critical as negotiations continue amid warnings, regional uncertainty, and growing global economic concerns.



One thought on “Iran Reviews Latest US Proposal as Trump Warns of Possible Renewed Attacks”
Comments are closed.